The usual winter service of oil and filter change, brake fluid flush and new front brake discs and pads was completed.
We took some extra readings this year by doing a compression test on the engine as well as having the oil analysed. The compression test was results were as expected for an engine with this mileage, whilst the oil analysis did outline some fuel in the oil. This is likely a consequence of how we run the car - full throttle all the time and is another reason to change the oil frequently as it does get diluted.
This week we did a shakedown track day at snetterton where the car ran faultless all day long. The weather was dry and the sun shine in the afternoon. Using the setup from brands did result in one spin. So we stiffened the suspension a couple of clicks all round to ensure less oversteer and the car was more suited to the faster corners after that.
There is a few small jobs to do to be in perfect shape for racing in a few months time.